Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Still getting the hang of this stuff

Ok, so, this is obviously my new knitting blog. For some reason at whatever time it was today, or yesterday now, I thought getting a separate blog for my knitting exploits would be a good idea. Hey, everyone else is doing it.

I thought I'd just tell you what projects I'm working on.

Firstly I will finish Peppermint Twist from Stitch and Bitch.
This was intended to be my Knitting Olympics project, but life and illness got in the way. Still, I've finished the front, which I turned into a v-neck, and started the back, so I'm making fairly good progress.

I also have Under the Hoodie from Stitch and Bitch, which has been on the needles since about September.. yeah, we've all been there haven't we?

I want to start the Corset Pullover, from some issue of Interweave Knits, which, when it is in progress I will provide a link to.

I also want to make Sesame, from a past issue, and the socks from the current issue of Magnits (Magknits?)

Oh, and I have just frogged my obligatory griffindor scarf from the atypically.net pattern, and started the diagon-ally pattern instead. I found the former pattern made the scarf much too long and bulky and unwear-able.

OK, so those are all the projects that I can remember and I find worth talking about.

Tomorrow, I may post a picture of the flore hat from Knitwhits, which is my most recent FO, so that I actually have some knits to show anyone who visits this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home