Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The end is in sight

I am so close to finishing peppermint twist. I've just hit "the wall". The sleeves are just stocking stitch in the dark red, and it's getting so boring. I've had to do 8 lines on on arm, then switch.

I want this jumper to be finished so badly.
But I also want to finish writing my dissertation, and catch up on all the reading I've missed over the last few weeks due to shows and illness.

*yawn* and go back to bed.

ETA: My portable sewing machine got delivered today - hurrah! Now I can make various costumes and a ball dress. I'm not entirely sure why I bought a sewing machine, and I'm not usually an impulse buyer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

ooo sewing machine excitment!

(mine is at my mum's till boring non-knitting flatmate moves out and we can use her room for craft space, ahem, I mean study)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home