Saturday, August 26, 2006

And, Lo, She Returns

Well. It's been a while.
In the couple of months (?) that I haven't posted here I have gone from being a student to being UNEMPLOYED. Yes, that's right folks, I am trying to get a job.

It also means I have plenty of time to knit and do other crafty things.
I brought two projects with me (harry potter diagonally scarf and Rogue), and left my stash at my parents house when I moved back to Southampton. I am missing my stash.
I'm also sewing a dress for my friend for hir cocktail party birthday bash in October. I can't get my sewing machine to work at the moment though ( I think the needle is in the wrong way). I've threaded it all correctly, but it doesn't make a stitch. The thread goes through the needle front to back, and I think that it needs to go left to right. Anyone?

I've nearly finished the first sleeve of Rogue, and have developed a bit of an infatuation with cables. I'm planning on making a cabled scarf with harry potter colours (all four houses) for a friend, although this a) may be a disaster, and b) might decide it wants to stay with me.

Right, back to those application forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home