Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mouse House

When I was little, my godmother used to have a knitted (or possibly crocheted) mouse house. It had a mummy, daddy and baby mouse, and they lived in a tree stump house. They had little tables and chairs in their house, and it was amazing.
When my godmother moved out of her old bungalow into a house with her friend, she decided to give this mouse house to the church fete.
Well, actually she asked my mother if I would like it, but my mother said no. On my behalf. Without telling me. But this is no place for me to rant about my relationship with my mother.
I am going to try to recreate this mouse house. In all its rodent glory.
It will take a while.
But watch this space

Coming Soon: Diagon-alley Scarf & Hat, for when the winter returns (so next week then).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Flattery gets you everywhere on my blog. I'm an avid lurker here too :)

Rogue is a wonderfully delicious pattern from Girl From Auntie:

http://www.girlfromauntie.com/patterns/shop/rogue/detail.php

$6 well spent too!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home