Thursday, September 28, 2006

Christmas

And there's another thing. I haven't even started thinking about christmas yet.

Mum - socks
Dad - no clue
Brother - either pinky or exchequered
The Boy - I'm not making anything for this year. I'll buy him something (due to him last year "forgetting" to get me anything).
Grandma - Again, bought.
Godmother - I'd like to make the swallow tail shawl from the new interweave knits, but as I'm in the UK it might be difficult getting hold of a pattern. However, I might just make this for myself.
Carly - Possibly mittens to match her kitty hat, possibly something else entirely.

I'll probably also need two secret santa presents for my home friends, but I don't even know if this is happening anymore.

Pattern suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home