Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rogue


This is one sleeve of Rogue. The other one is nearing completion.

It's a surprisingly quick knit, and the cable makes it rather interesting. I love working out how different stitches make different patterns, and how you can use different stitches and techniques to make different styles and such like.
Nice black mark there where my thumb was held over the lens.

I think I messed up the cable a little bit on this arm, but you can really see it.

I'm looking forward to knitting the body and the hood, particularly the cables.

I'm also going to knit a clapotis, something out of 4 balls of Noro Kureyon, and a jumper for my cousins new baby.

I'm excited about knitting baby things, because they'll knit up quick, and they're kind of cute.


I'm excited by the Noro because its expensive and it comes in gorgeous colourways and I think I deserve expensive yarn once in a while.

I also think that I need to explore the full potential of blogspot, because as you can see, my layouts, and content to be quite frank, leave a lot to be desired.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home