Thursday, August 31, 2006

Socks!

Am I the only person in the whole knitting world who does want to knit socks? Well.. I do want to knit them, but I know I'd get bored and I'd end up with a million half socks or half pairs of socks and loads and loads of sockweight yarn.
I have got a knitting book entirely of sock patterns, and I'd love to make some of them because they look lovely. All the pictures I've seen of other people's knitted socks look lovely.

I'm just a bit rubbish at keeping to schedules. I promised myself I'd finish Rogue before buying new yarn, but then I went a bit mental and bought loads of yarn. And then I promised myself I'd only tackle one project at a time. But now I've started two. What can I say? Yarn is irrisistable! And I have a rather limited attention span.

On the plus side, the clapotis is a little dull to knit (I say a little, what I mean is: Oh my life kill me now!), as is the baby jumper so it does make a nice change to swap over.

I really must get started on the body of Rogue though. I really want it finished because it's such a gorgeous jumper. I was going to add some pictures to this post, but then I got bored. See what I mean about the short attention span?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home