Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Decisions, Decisions.

I've decided to make the Fairly Easy Fair Isle cardigan from Stitch and Bitch Nation. I wanted something relatively quick (it's knitted in bulky), but not too boring (hence the fair isle). It's also cute.
I've chosen to make it in Rowan Polar. The main colour will be "Combat" a dark grey, the thicker lines in "Zuchinni" a green, the thinner lines in "Silver Lining" a light blue, and the crosses in "Winterwhite" a white. I'm not sure how true the colours are, when I bought some Rowanspun Aran from there it was different, and I've heard Cucumberpatch's colours aren't the best.
The guage is slightly too big, but I'm hoping this won't matter too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

There is a version of the Fairly Easy Fair Aisle hanging in my LYS - it's too big on me, and it's hard to care because it's so deliciously warm and cozy.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home