Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oh look, a pattern of my own design...


I mean, it is only a hat, but I did make it up as a I went along.





Materials: Debbie Bliss Maya in a pink/red/orange colour way.
Needles: Addi Turbo Circular 4.5mm 100cm
Techniques: MAGIC loop.


CO 72 Stitchs

Edge: Work in K1 P1 rib for 6 rows.

Main Body:
Row 1: *yo P2tog* repeat from * to * until end.
Row 2: K all sts
Row 3: *yo K2tog tbl* repeat from * to * until end.
Row 4: K all sts

Repeat rows 1 to 4 till hat measures 7" from begining.

Next row: K2tog tbl to end [36 sts]
Next row: K2tog tbl to end [18 sts]
Next row: K2tog tbl to end [9 sts]

Cut yarn, pull yarn through sts left on needle and draw through middle to inside of hat

Finishing: weave in ends, put on head.

Note: I imagine someone else has come up with this before, so please don't shoot me if you've seen the pattern elsewhere. Totally looks like a stole it now, huh?

This picture is a little better for the colours

1 Comments:

Blogger blackthreadz said...

This hat is sooo pretty! I love that you made your own pattern, wish I had the guts! Ciao bebe!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home