Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Jelly on a Plate

The Noro Kureyon has become an FO!
Well actually two. Or three if you count each seperate armwarmer.




The Hat.

My lovely housemate claims that it looks like jelly. I love jelly so I'm calling it my Jelly set. (Pun not intended).


One of the armwarmers. I've still not quite
figured out the whole blogger-layout thingy. I want the righting beside the picture, not underneath!!! I'm not too pleased with the thumb on this guy. It sticks out a lot colour wise.
They are also too short for my liking. I'm temped to frog the thumbs and re do them.
See? How is that going to keep my thumb warm?

And here's the set:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I really like them! That is definitely my favorite color of Kureyon; I have been drooling over it forever. :-D

3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are beautiful! Nice work!

I see what you mean about the thumbs. But you should be able to undo the bind-off, put the live stitches back on DPNs and splice more yarn onto the end (I use the spit-and-felt method with wool), and just add a few rows to make them longer. Good luck!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home