Friday, November 03, 2006


Yes, I know, I said ages ago I'd post pictures of Rogue.
And here you go...

Mmm... Superhero pose.








I hate taking photos of myself, it's such a pain, and they never come out very good. PAH.

I love cables. Really. I really really love them, possibly more than chocolate or good music. The cables on this jumper were more advanced than stuff I had done before. In fact the whole jumper is probably the most complicated thing I have ever knitted.
I liked the construction (I love knitting stuff in the round once I get going. Although, I love seaming as well. Yeah, maybe I am a bit of an odd ball).

The hood is probably my favorite bit. That and the kangaroo pocket. I loved that too. I love pockets. Almost as much as I love cables.

There are a few mistakes in the jumper: I have two little holes where I've started the cabling chart on the neck, and I bodged up the cableing a bit on the left sleeve.

I still love it though, and I think it's something I will actually wear. Even though I find it as itchy as hell. I guess a few wears and washes will sort that one out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anushka said...

It's very nice! I love cables as well, though must admit to being put off by the complexity of the pattern. The colour is gorgeous on you.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home